Dental Insurance Coverage
Preventive Services – coverage normally begins on the 1st day of the policy.
- X-Rays, etc.
Basic Services – coverage usually begins on the 91th day of the policy; but some policies offer partial coverage as early as the 1st day of the policy.
- Simple Extractions
- Emergency Treatments, etc.
Major Services – coverage for major services typically begins after the policy has been in-force for 12 months; but some policies offer partial coverage beginning on the 1st day of the policy.
- Root Canals
- Implants, etc.
Independent Insurance Brokerage
GRACO Financial clients have access to all of the lowest cost, most comprehensive Individual Dental Insurance providers.
How Individual Dental Insurance Works
- You will pay an “annual deductible”, usually between $0 – $125, before your coverage begins. The amount of your annual deductible will be dependent on the services you are receiving (ex: most policies have a $0 deductible for preventive services), and the type of policy you chose.
- Once you have paid any required deductible, the policy will normally pay a benefits based on a percentage of the remaining cost for the services you received, ranging between 0% – 100%; depending on: 1) the length of time the policy has been in-force, 2) the type of services that were performed, and 3) the type of policy you chose. You will pay your “co-pay amount”, which is the difference between the total cost for the services performed and the the benefit amount that the insurance company pays. (Total Cost for Services – Policy Benefits Paid = Your Co-pay Amount)
- Most Dental Insurance policies have an “annual maximum benefit amount” that the insurance company will pay for each covered individual, in any single year.
- Individual coverage
- Spousal / Partner coverage
- Family coverage
Expert Enrollment Assistance
In most cases we can provide you with comprehensive quotes, explain your coverage options to you, and get you enrolled right over the phone with a single phone call.
Other Retirement Services:
Comprehensive Medicare Services
Objective information on all Medicare Services and Options, along with access to virtually all major Medicare-related insurance providers and coverage types available to Medicare enrollees, including: Medicare Supplement Plans, Medicare Advantage Plans, and Prescription Drug Plans.
Social Security Analysis
All Social Security the retirement benefit election options available to a household and the total income benefits that household would receive, based on each option.
Retirement Income Analysis
Identify all your possible sources of income, including Social Security benefits; available to you; and see how they can be optimized to generate the highest possible income over your retirement lifetime.
One-on-one conversations with our clients current health and financial circumstances, to identify any changes that have occurred that might warrant adjustments to your program.